Relationship Is Not Just A Walk In The Park
Relationship Is Not Just A Walk In The Park
By: Kryslen Serona
Well.. yeah.. I am not in a relationship right now, not yet. But it will surely come to pass in God's
Perfect Time! I just want to write down what I have seen and learned from my own personal notion
towards my relationship, and other people's.
I have another blog site by the way, the reason why I am not seen here! kryserona.wixsite.com/krys.
You can read more of my thoughts there.
I am so amazed of what experiences and real life scenarios can led to different levels of maturity
in all aspects of our lives. You know, the way you see things before changes as time goes by.
Maybe that explains the quote " The wisest and the wealthiest man alive is old". Maybe not to the
successful millennials, right?. Not also applicable to King Solomon haha!
I think this quote is teaching me to think deeper. I think it is about character and attitude. As we grow
older, we will experience a lot of diverse heart breaks, success, trials, persistence, patience, and more.
What I am trying to say is that, the way I see relationships before was so different from how I see it
right now. Hello, 2017! Thank you for your wisdom! Thank you for God's grace! Thank you, Lord
that I am still alive right now.
A Relationship is not a walk in the park because:
It is not just a walk in the park
Butterflies in the stomach might go away; as well as beauty. Money might not have the same
value as before. Excitement might be changed over time. Relationship is more than that.cuteness
overload. But I am not saying that you should stop being cheesy. It should be more of the genuine
intention of the relationship. Before you get into a relationship first, make sure that you are sure of
what you are saying Yes for.
Commitment
It's so difficult to commit into something that you're not really into it! when the problem arises, you
will surely find other means to escape because you are not committed to it. That's all.
Partnership
I think this is the best part of having a relationship. You build partnership instead of looking at your
own self but at the same time, respect and acknowledge individuality. You have to grow together and
support each other like a team. You share ideas and be open about what is beneficial in every thing.
Love
Of course, how can a relationship work without love. That love that is unconditional and pure. I have
seen a lot of different kind of love. From a friend, family, strangers, colleagues, boyfriend and even
the love from the enemy. haha!
I think we should define what kind of love we are desiring because there is a right and wrong desire.
Trust
This is where people get in coco. How can you be in a relationship without trusting someone? It is
like suicide. So I will just let you answer this question to get to my point straight!
Stability
I am not just talking about financial stability. I am talking about stability in mind, body, and soul. If
someone is stable, they don't have a second thought of their decisions in life. They are not into drama.
I think I have to work out this one in my life right now. Because I have to be firm and stable in my
decisions in life. I have to know what I really wanted to do in my life and to have focus. There is this
mind bugging decision that I have to finish in order for me to be a stronger person. What about you?
which aspect in your life you need stability?
God Is Not There
Imagine a boat without a captain. The boat will surely sink.
In every relationship that we have, make God be the captain and surely the relationship will end up
to its right path.
There are more to enumerate. You can add more!
Life is always unpredictable. Be the better person every day. Be the best version than yesterday.
K.



Comments
Post a Comment